Inspiring Your Next Event
Bring Cathy to your next event, conference of ceremony for an inspirational experience your guests will never forget! Throughout her life, Cathy has been motivated by opportunities to give back to the next generation. Here are a just a few of her speaking experiences and achievements:
- Traveled the country as a motivational speaker and podcast host for Biogen, speaking to patients with multiple sclerosis about future and present treatments
- Recieved the American Red Cross True Life Hero Award and the Hartford Hospital Volunteer of the Year Award for her work visiting patients with her dog Hollywood
- Recieved the Volunteer of the Year Award from the Jewish Women Association for her work with Meals on Wheels and performing roadshows for young chemo therapy patients
- Interviewed on ESPN for her work as a speaker with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, inspiring people to overcome their unfortunate circumstances
- Interviewed by Everyday Health on the topic of Facing MS as a Family
For more information about booking Cathy for your next event or to contact Cathy for any other questions or concerns, please fill out the form on the left. Thank you!
Follow Cathy on Social
Read Cathy's Inspirational Messages on Social Media
Inspire. Motivate. Overcome.